Two Fruits

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One of The New Year

Today:
Distance: 15.75 km
Time: 85' 01"
Rate: 5' 23" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 25 degrees, humidity 25%, strong NW wind at 30 kmph plus
Week: 67.65 km
Jan & Year: 15.75 km

I had intended to go to the oval today, but the wind would not have been kind running around in small circles. Afternoon run down to Pine Is, along the river track to Point Hut and back home. Stopped at Point Hut to stand and splash about in the water for 15 minutes.
I didn't mention my friend the mighty Murrumbidgee River in getting me through last year, without the help and therapeutic benefits to aid recovery, I would not have had the year I did. Or the last 10 years for that matter.
The wind ruined a nice day today, very few people about. And very quiet in the town centre this morning as we bought a new toaster at the sales, half price, the old one giving up the ghost just before Christmas. Also bought a small diary to write down important dates, places and events. That's enough to keep the economy going for another few days before the recession starts to bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home