Two Fruits

Monday, July 14, 2008

What a Waste of a Nice Day

Today:
Distance: 11.05 km
Time: 66' 47"
Rate: 6' 03" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 16 degrees, humidity 50%, light NW wind
Week: 25.0 km
July: 226.5 km
Year: 2786.75 km in 28 weeks at ave 99.5 km per week

Beaut winter day, pity about the terrible run although I did enjoy being out in the sun. Maybe I just need a rest day or two, but for some reason, nothing seemed to want to promote forward movement. The will was there but that was all. Just one of those days, I hope.
I ran home from work for lunch, along the river, up onto Stranger Hill, and up Johnson Dr. That was my small amount of hills for the day. A struggle doing that.
The doom and gloom people will be happy now that BB is nearly finished for good, funny how no one admits to watching, they all know what is happening, but will also be glad when it ends.
I won't watch Gordon Ramsey swear all night, but I won't say that the show should not be on TV. Everyone to their own, there is also the off button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home