Two Fruits

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Fun in the Cold

Today:
Distance: 12.7 km
Time: 69' 49"
Rate: 5' 30" per km
Weather: cold, cloudy, temp 6 degrees, humidity 75%, wind calm
Week: 39.25 km
July: 140.5 km
Year: 2700.75 km

This week weather wise has been plain miserable. Monday, rain, Tuesday windy with showers, today, cold, cloudy without the rain and wind. However it is winter, and I am lucky that I don't run at 5:30 in the morning.
Easy run home from work at lunch time, down by the river to Point Hut, over to Lanyon shops, up onto Tuggie Hill base track, part of Gordon then up Johnson Dr to home.
Lunch, then I will take the car back because I want to be home as soon as possible after work to see Pammy enter the BB house. It's getting exiting, only two weeks to go and I have no idea who will win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home