Two Fruits

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Jogalong

Today:
Run 1. Distance: 7.7 km in 40' 33" at 5' 16" per km
Run 2. Distance: 6.3 km in 30' 38" at 4' 52" per km

Weather: cool, cloudy, temp 19 degrees, humidity 40%, light southerly
Week: 70.3 km
Dec: 227.85 km
Year: 4659.95 km

Transport shuffling today could be called as I drove the car to work this morning, bike left there overnight as it was raining on Thursday night when I finished work. Safety first, no CJ's, no injuries, self preservation.

After a cuppa and a chat, I jogged around the Pine Is area, and returned to work, run No. 1. Cool wind reducing the temp and the number of people out and about. Or maybe it's the global economic crisis, sounds better. Then I drove home for lunch.
Run 2 was back to work over the same tracks as usual behind Bonython. But somehow, even allowing for a bit of wind assistance, I scooted back in under 5 mins km pace. Beats me how.

Rest day Saturday although I do have to ride the mountain bike around the Tour de Mountain course late Saturday afternoon to check none of the direction signs have been moved. Should be a bit of fun providing I stay upright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home