Two Fruits

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Storm Blows Eels Away

Today:
Distance: 12.7 km
Time: 66' 32"
Rate: 5' 14" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 12 degrees, humidity 75%, wind NNE 10 kmph
Week: 12.7 km, Oct: 41.6 km, Year: 3371.55 km

The Eels ran round in circles chasing the storm clouds, the same as I did this afternoon. My intensity was no where near that of the grand final as I have less to play for.
Waited until later in the day to run from home around the base of Tuggeranong Hill. I tried not to go hard but to maintain a pace I can handle for next Saturday at the marathon. At today's pace I should be able to run around 3 hrs 45 mins, I will be happy with that on the basis of 20 minutes slower than a flat road marathon.
Now need some sunshine and warmth to get a short faster run done early this week and then rest before Saturday morning.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home