Two Fruits

Friday, April 25, 2014

Testing Times

Today:
Distance:  7.05 km
Time: 43' 26"
Rate:  6' 10" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 16 degrees, humidity 72%, wind ENE 10 kmph

Week: 11.45 km,  April:  180.05 km,  Year:  1288.55 km

The next couple of training runs will determine my running future in the short/medium term.
Rest days are not helping my tender hip problem. While not painful during normal day time, as soon as I try to run, the soreness returns after a short time.
I will see how I go on Saturday at a final pre winter Cotter run, then take to the mountain bike if that's not too good.
Might be a good winter break that allows a return in spring time. I'll be away on 2 holidays during winter, with no races planned, this may be the best way.
The planned outback fun run may be postponed to a nice desert holiday with more time for the travelling part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home