Two Fruits

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Week 29 - Good Maintenance Training

Running:  Year to Date

Distance:  2,094.2 kms in 29 weeks at ave  72.2 kms ( down from 72.3 kms in week 28)

Last week:  70.55 kms

Altitude:  73,502 metres in 29 weeks at ave  2,535 metres ( up from 2,530 metres in week 28)

Last week:  2,677 metres

After a good week ending last Saturday, Sunday was a day sick in bed. Not unexpected as many around me have come down with a cold/flu and obviously my immune system couldn't save me.
A day of nothing helped and I was able to get some running done every day during the past 6 days.
Not pushing the pace at all, and walking almost every hill I came to, has allowed maintaining weekly averages, just.
Once back to full health, I will try to up the training with a couple of nice ultras on the horizon later once spring time comes around.








1 Comments:

  • TJ has been laid up with the flu. Bit of the cold/flu going around at the moment. Warm here today. Unusually, no distant views of snow on the Brindies this year.

    By Blogger Ewen, At July 26, 2017 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home