Two Fruits

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mt Taylor

Today:
Distance: 19.65 km
Time: 1 hr 55 mins 42 secs
Rate: 5' 53" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 18 degrees, humidity 70%, wind calm
Week: 51.95 km
Nov: 285.65 km
Year: Target 5000 km less ytd 4226.85 km = 773.15 km to go

Ewen wrote after his run over the top of Mt Taylor about the magnificent views of the Tuggeranong valley. Well, he is right, but today was such a poor viewing day, cloudy, hazy, cool, that the description didn't do the reality justice.
I ran to the top of the mountain because it has a big steep path recently constructed on the Torrens side, and mostly I can actually run all the way up the 950 metres in length from the track below. I need the training on the hills or I may just fall behind my own training plan for SFT.
Struggled a bit, walked a few steps, then ran freely at other times. A real mixture of a run, but then another one in the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home