Two Fruits

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fill in Day

Today:
Distance: 11.3 km
Time: 58' 38"
Rate: 5' 11" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 23 degrees, humidity 30%, wind calm
Week: 51.05 km
Jan & Year: 100.35 km

Too hot yesterday to run, just a bike ride home for lunch, then back to work with the car via the river. Today, much better conditions with a big drop in temp at noon.
A short fill in run, nothing to gain except to get the legs moving after a rest day. Half way through the run, I stopped at Pine Is beach for a swim, and I do actually swim a bit, even if it is only 50 metres across the river and the 50 metres back.
I do like swimming, but don't have the time to give it more importance. The thought of looking at a black line on the bottom of a pool is hardly communicating with nature out in the bush. I'll stick to my mountains.

Ok, I read the comments about running in the heat in the middle of the day. Just wait till winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home