Two Fruits

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Had to JFDI

Today:
Distance: 10.05 km
Time: 55' 42"
Rate: 5' 33" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 20 degrees, humidity 80%, wind easterly 10 kmph
Week: 22.95 km, Jan & Year: 167.75 km

Grin & bear it, and "just f...... do it". Good advice from Michelle & Ewen. It took some motivating to get out the front door of the depot with the running shoes on today. It would have been much easier to walk across the road, catch the bus & get someone to drive me home at lunch time.
As difficult as it is to get moving, once the feet take a few running steps, it all feels right.
Took a flat easy way home, just in case. Much better on way back, nothing much to report except as we all know, it rained again. Nothing like our friends in Qld, they have had enough to last the rest of the year.

2 Comments:

  • Hope you paid Michelle $199 to make that statement!:) Actually once out there I find the rain is quite refreshing as long as the wind doesn't blow!!

    By Blogger strewth, At January 12, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

  • No Strewth, I borrowed it from CJ from her last blog post back in August and acknowledged the actual author. I don't Michelle is worth $ 199 to get me ready to run 100 kms. When she makes the start line then then finish line, I will rethink my $ 199.

    By Blogger Two Fruits, At January 12, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home