Two Fruits

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Didn't Make It To The Track

Today:
Distance: 13.55 km
Time: 74' 20"
Rate: 5' 29" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 25 degrees, humidity 50%, wind calm
Week: 47.8 km, Feb: 79.45 km, Year: 518.1 km

I would have liked to get out to the AIS track tonight for the 10,000 metres, one of my favourite events going around in circles. But, a late finish at work, chances gone.
I did get a run in during the day, but it's not the same, a good solid run if not race would have been much better at this time.
Today, around the Point Hut / Pine Is area, 15 minutes splashing about in the river at the finish. I'm getting a couple of short nana naps in during the afternoon at the moment. I need to set the alarm on my watch, I nod off very quickly. Even 7 minutes makes a difference.
I hope those that did run 25 laps around the track had a good time, and ran a good time.

2 Comments:

  • We missed you:(

    By Blogger strewth, At February 11, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

  • Yes, a good time (if not a fast time) was had by all. Photos coming soon on Strewth's blog.

    I managed to lap Strewth ;) and not get lapped by Mrs Muscles, so a minor victory there. CJ says "never again", so you need to encourage her. I think she was a tad tired from the 18k long run the previous day.

    By Blogger Ewen, At February 11, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home