Two Fruits

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nothing Much Yet

Last Tuesday:

Distance: 6.75 kms

That's all the info I have. I did time the run but the Garmin is at work waiting for the weather to clear.
Training Centre only down loads gross time not net time, so in fact I took and hour and a half.
I can't be bothered with Garmin Connect, but I will have to if TC doesn't give me the info I want.
It still comes down to lack of motivation. One day it will return, probably be on that smaller island south of Victoria.
I have been looking at events after August, a couple of good off road marathons before end of the year, then a couple of new events in Jan/Feb. May be a return to SFT in 2012 ?

4 Comments:

  • 6' in 2012 sounds like the go. Hope I can knock off this 20 minute 5k before then or it might be 2013!

    By Blogger Ewen, At March 11, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

  • Yes, keep your place in the queue please Ewen. It's Michelle Wells, then Kym, then me, then Brett, then Nadine, then you. Stay just behind Nadine for every race in future and wait your turn. But wait there's more. Once the six of us have cracked the 20 minute barrier in this orderly order, the next goal will be 40 mins for 10ks.

    By Blogger speedygeoff, At March 11, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

  • Hi Two Fruits. I'm sure the motivation will return sooner or later. In the grand scheme of running things a few weeks/months of not much running won't make much dif. In fact, it may even be good for the quality of future running. Have a good weekend.

    By Blogger Jog Blog, At March 12, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

  • SG, I'm good at queuing (plenty of practice at Woolies) - happy to be sixth Goose under 20.

    By Blogger Ewen, At March 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home