Two Fruits

Sunday, July 1, 2007

New Financial Year - Kms in the Bank

Today:
Distance: 16.8km
Time: 96'16"
Rate: 5'44" per km
Weather: cool, partsun/cloud,temp 8 degrees,humidity 75%, NW wind at 40kmph
Week: 16.8km
July: 16.8km
Year: 2111.9km

Nothing better than to start the new financial year with a little something in the bank. Especially on a Sunday when the weather forecast for the rest of the week is showers and cold. However, getting through today's run without losing your hat was a problem with the wind at 40km per hour off the mountains making 8 degrees feel like zero. Sometimes the figures don't do justice to the run which I thought was pretty good in the conditions. It felt like a good solid run, plenty of hills as I went around the back of MacArthur onto the Wanniassa Hills, over the trig and down thru Gowrie with a big cross wind not helping at all.
Now all I have to do is increase the length of the mid week run and the weekend run and I may be getting back to some form of fitness. Last month was quiet with only 15 run days in the month, so by not changing my eating habits at all, lots all the time, I put on 2kg, that will come off I hope during July.
On BB, that Michelle will have to go, asap. Keep Aleisha, she is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home