Two Fruits

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back in the Swing

Today:
Distance: 15.15 km
Time: 80' 36"
Rate: 5' 19" per km
Weather: beaut, sunny, temp 22-27 degrees, humidity 40%, wind calm
Week: 26.2 km
March: 145.25 km
Year: 1030.7 km

Didn't get a chance to run yesterday as I had a meeting at noon in the city, then started my afternoon/night shift at work at 2: 30 pm not finishing until after midnight. Probably a blessing as I felt really good today, taking it easy on a perfect day. A regular course down to Point Hut, along the edge of the river to Pine Is, stopped for 10 minutes to stand in the river, then back home on the tracks behind Bonython.
I don't know if stopping half way through the run to stand in the water helps, but it sure feels good. I thinks it is better when I run from work and it is only a 6 minute jog up the road after cooling down.
Whatever, it assists sore muscles recover. Very few people about today, must be at work missing a perfect autumn day outside. Just lucky I don't live in Adelaide at the moment, damm hot over there.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home