Two Fruits

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Around the Block

Today:
Distance: 12.95 km
Time: 69' 33"
Rate: 5' 22" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 15 degrees, humidity 48%, wind light NW at 7 kmph
Week: 80.15 km
August: 389.95 km
Year: 3377.4 km

Plans don't always follow the script. This morning I marked the course for tomorrow's monthly handicap as the mountain bikes are using our start/finish area for parking. Usually, my long run is on a Saturday morning, but I am sort of tapering for GH160km so it would have been a short long run anyway.
Then, I was going to take James to soccer at Mawson this afternoon and jog around the grounds while he played. However, he fell at school yesterday and damaged his shoulder, so didn't play.
Early afternoon, as it looks like raining, I ventured out on a short journey to Theodore, around the back of Tuggeranong hill on the Conder side, and back home.
Nothing exiting, cruise mode and trying to remember what to pack for Qld. Bound to forget something.
Monthly handicap tomorrow, need to run well as I am in contention in the overall points score. Probably have a forgetable run at end of Sept, but I may be able to drop that as one of my worst, only 8/10 count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home