Two Fruits

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Massage equals Bliss

Today:
Running: Nil


A rest day after a couple of big days over the weekend. A massage this morning found much more wrong with me that right. And I thought I was Ok.
The only part not too bad was the right quad, everything else would have had me climbing back down from the ceiling, if I had not been strapped to the massage table. Pain, I hate pain.
Calf muscles were knotted, the hammies are no good, ITB's are tight, glutes have been worked over time. Even the shoulders were knotted from driving. No wonder I can't run fast down hill, muscles are too tight, I need more flexibility.
Booked in again in a few weeks for more repair work before SFT. Then after lunch at home I needed an hour of siesta time to make it through the afternoon. An an early night tonight as well.
Maybe it was just the wake up call I need to continue on without getting injured. Thank you Maria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home