Two Fruits

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh So Cool !!

Today:
Distance: 17.8 km
Time: 94' 44"
Rate: 5' 19" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 21 degrees, humidity 35%, wind SE at 15 kmph
Week: 47.0 km
Feb: 136.85 km
Year: 570.2 km in 6 weeks at 95.03 km ave per week

Riding the bike to work this morning, it was certainly cool by recent standards. Almost jumper required to keep out the chill of wind from the high speed I get out of the mountain bike. Really lucky to get 25 kmph out of the bike and my legs, down hill with a tail wind.
Then at lunch time, ran home and ran back. Same run as last Wednesday, may be a cooler day helped in 90 seconds faster time. Nothing much else for the day except on the way back at the Stranger pond behind the new Bonython estate, not far from Kelley's place, a small turtle pulled his head in as I approached. Stayed still for a while until I moved on. I have never seen one there before, very small, dinner plate size.
Bike ride tomorrow with the group from work. Nice day out again, followed by short run. Should be fun, unless I fall off, then it won't be fun, just stupid.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home