Two Fruits

Friday, May 22, 2009

First Run Back

Today:
Distance: 5.2 km
Time: 28' 35"
Rate: 5' 30"
Weather: cloudy, temp 13 degrees, humidity 80%, wind SE at 20 kmph
Week: 88.4 km, May: 239.2 km, Year: 1791.25 km

Easy around the flat parts of Pine Is. No pace, no excitement, just a getting the legs to move again in a running motion. Felt Ok as I have been riding the mtn bike all week, so that has helped.
No soreness out of the Qld run, just a little tiredness. Much better recovery than after Six Foot Track or last year's 100 mile run.
I may get out again on Saturday but will certainly get a short easy run in while the mountain runners are going up Mt Rob Roy on Sunday. Really wish I had enough in me to enter, but I will probably just blow the whistle to start the event.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home