Two Fruits

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frustrating Morning

Today:
Distance: 5.8 km
Time: 31' 06"
Rate: 5' 22 " per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 14 degrees, humidity 60%, wind NE at 15 kmph
Week: 39.65 km, Sept: 193.5 km, Year: 3337.35 km

Arrived at work today at my normal time, just after 7 am, to be told I should have been at a meeting at 6:15 am. I don't miss meetings I have to attend, any time of the day or night, IF, I know it is being held.
Didn't get told, didn't attend. Always next time, I always have something to say.
A few items that were mentioned had to be tested, that was a good part of my split break taken, & the end of descent running time. Just managed time to run home, eat & get back to work.
Then the rain started late this afternoon, so not the greatest day, but survived.
Hopefully the rain will be gone by morning, then the sun can come out & we get back to some nice warm days again.
Easy day Wednesday & looking forward to having some company on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home