Two Fruits

Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Time For 60 Minutes

Yesterday & Today:
Running: - Nil

Loss of interest due to weather & " can't be bothered " attitude.
I have been through many recovery weeks after tough ultras and this one is no different.
Only two and half weeks since Spiny Cray from which I suffered no injuries. Therefore, it's just takes time to get back to running normal. That will usually take about 5 weeks.
I feel Ok, but once the New Balance shoes are on, there is not much in the tank. This crap weather doesn't help much either.
Tonight at the AIS track, there was a one hour event on the program. I love this event, but I don't finish work at night until just after 7 o'clock and the run started at 7:45 pm. Not enough time to drive out there and get to the start line. A miss this year. May be next year.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home