Two Fruits

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Routine of Sorts

Today:
Distance: 12.6 km
Time: 70' 20"
Rate: 5' 34" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 18 degrees, humidity 55%, wind calm
Week: 21.85 km, Nov: 12.6 km, Year: 3804.25 km

It's time to get back in to some kind of routine. I had to let the belt out one notch this morning as I returned to work. I must have been grazing in a good paddock while on holidays.
Today, nothing special, just a run home at lunch time and back to work. Rode the bike to work this morning, but rain at day's end meant leaving it there overnight. At least I'm trying to get back to normal if only the weather plays ball.
At the Melbourne Cup races tomorrow, the favourite will win like champions should. "So You Think" won't have to carry my money, just my best wishes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home