Two Fruits

Friday, January 14, 2011

It Fell Apart Slightly

Wednesday: Nil
Thursday: Dist- 13.00 km in 73' 32" at 5' 39" per km
Weather: cloudy, light drizzle, temp 20 degrees, humidity 85%, wind calm
Today: Dist- 4.5 km in 24' 19" at 5' 24" per km
Weather; cloudy, temp 23 degrees, humidity 75%, wind calm
Week: 40.45 km, Jan & Year: 185.25 km

I'm not as good as Strewth when I get behind with the blogging. In fact I'm lucky to remember yesterday let alone why I had Wednesday off running. I know I came home from work at lunch time and had a nana nap for an hour. Must have been overworked !!
Thursday I ran a loop from work up Erindale Dr to the shops, up on to Longmore Cres, then down Athllon Dr to the top of the lake, then back to work. Nothing exciting really except the light drizzle all the time.
This course, usually ran the other way, was one I did with a few other runners from work about 15 years ago. We were not that good or fast, but we were training for City to Surf. The distance was about the same, either way is a grind to the high point on Longmore Cres, with a nice down hill back to our start.
Today, a short easy run down to the river and back, just a roll the legs over running, then straight away, on the bike and ride home. Five kms of bike riding doesn't count for anything.
Much slower these days, motivation and age have caught up with me during the week. Weekends I usually come good, I like my long Saturday morning running.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home