Two Fruits

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Circuit of Tuggeranong Hill

Today:
Distance:  20.75 km
Time: 2 hrs 12 mins 14 secs
Rate:  6' 22" per km
Altitude gain/loss: 329 metres
Weather: sunny, temp 16-21 degrees, humidity 60%, wind calm
Week:  77.95 km,  Jan & Year:  108.1 km

With a long run at the Arboretum on the plan for tomorrow, an easy couple of hours today was all that was required.
Although I tried to keep it flat, the track around the full base of Tuggie Hill is undulating at the least with a couple of good steep climbs which I did run up all the way.
A perfect morning to be out and about under mild sunny skies and no wind.
This image is also on my Facebook page for those that don't have access or don't read it.
It's a circuit I once did very regularly but only now do when I am on a night shift at work and run from home during the day. Normal day time running is mostly done starting from work so this is a bit too far out of the way.
I can also cut over the ridge of Tuggie Hill or do the steep climb up to the top which is hard. Great views over the valley when you get there.
Hopefully recover Ok today, a few laps around the Arboretum tomorrow. A morning like today would be perfect again.

1 Comments:

  • Looks like it'll be a tad warmer unfortunately. Yes, wish they'd leveled out that loop around Tuggie Hill a bit better - then I'd do instead of my Pines run.

    By Blogger Ewen, At January 7, 2012 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home