Two Fruits

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Uninspiring

Today:
Distance:  7.4 km
Time: 40' 33"
Rate: 5' 28" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 8 degrees, humidity 70%, wind calm
Week: 20.15 km, June:  436.2 km,  Year: 2500.1 km

An uninspiring day with cloud cover all day and the air temp barely making double figures
I changed my mind on my running plans and easy run home at lunch time.  My usual Tuesday is staying at work and doing a mid distance long run. Couldn't find the inspiration to do that today.
Not quite a complete rest day, but close.
I did 15 minutes in the gym, plus some in bus exercises during the day. So not a wasted day and probably what I need at this stage.
I'll make up for this tomorrow and Thursday. Not time yet to slacken off, ie taper.
I have just clocked over 2500 kms for the year inside 6 months, should be happy with that.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home