Two Fruits

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Video Hits

Today:
Distance:  6.5 km
Time:  38' 52"
Rate:  5' 59" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 13 degrees, humidity 45%, wind north 15 kmph
Week: 6.5km,  Aug:  9.5 km,  Year: 2993.15 km

I decided to try my luck on the energy levels & slowly completed a short run/jog/walk down to Pine Is and surrounds.
It was almost too good a day to stay inside & doing nothing. I really enjoyed just getting out, moved Ok and no lingering ill effects only 9 days after Caboolture.
Back at work, a good 30 minutes in the gym. I need to get back in there on a regular basis as I haven't been able for about a month. A combination of being sick, then tapering & being away.
It was a significant benefit during the 48 hours to not have upper body fatigue that may have caused loss of form & technique.
This recovery will take time, but August is meant to be winter, so I will be selective about when to run.
September, will see a return to normal running as spring hopefully provides warmer weather.
My video had been seen 114 times last time I looked. That's heaps more than I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home