Two Fruits

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Caboolture

Today:
Distance:  9.2 km
Time:  46' 33"
Rate:  5' 03" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 12 degrees, humidity 55%, wind north 10 kmph
Week:  109.65 km,  July:  123.95 km,  Year:  2724.3 km

This is about as flat a run as I can do from home, there is only 75 metres of up hill.
A circuit on the bike paths, well the edge of the path on the grass, around the outside of Isabella Plains. A really nice afternoon, very enjoyable to be able to run at some kind of pace without going at race pace.
I have finally sent off my entry to Caboolture for the 48 hour run. Day 1, I think I can handle as I did the same at Coburg a few months ago. What happens on Day 2 is any one's guess.
It's only 3 weeks away, so taper time with this week cutting back, a few total rest days, and some short flat running days. Last 2 weeks will see many more rest days, and basically reloading ready for race day.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home