Two Fruits

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another Sick Day

Running:   Nil

The bug/virus/lurgy...... whatever the little bugger is called got me this time.
I had the same thing back in early June & it took me 12 days to get over it.
Although this time there was no chest congestion, all nose & sinuses.
The lack of appetite from Saturday left me feeling weak & certainly not up to driving a big bus with passengers on board hoping to stay alive long enough to get to work or home again.
I may have made it through the first half today, but the second half would have been a big struggle.
I have over a year's sick leave, so I took another day off work today.
That's almost a career record here.
I'll be back at work on Wednesday, a 3 day working week. Then 2 weeks away in Qld where I hope the rain has disappeared. Almost forgot to mention a 2 day running race in there as well.

1 Comments:

  • At least the 2 day running race will bump your monthly mileage up.

    Remind me never to ride on a bus during cold and flu season!

    By Blogger Ewen, At July 19, 2012 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home