Two Fruits

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Recovery

Today:
Purpose: Recovery
Distance:  13.4 km
Time:  77' 00"
Rate: 5' 45" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 27 degrees, humidity 50%, wind ENE 10 kmph

Week:  107.9 km,  Jan & Year:  232.9 km

Warm & humid this morning as I headed to Bonython feeling good.
Conditions soon meant a slowing pace and sweaty, so I decided to cool down & wash off the dirt in the river. Just a 5 minute dip, then on my way back home.
I had little in the tank on the way home, so slowed down to not do any damage.
Humidity I don't like, give me dry sunny skies.
A fall back week to something comfortable after a few days early in the week that were not that comfortable, very hot and windy.
Hopefully, a step up in distance this week before some kind of taper for the Brindie 100 km in early Feb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home