Two Fruits

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Calwell Oval - 25 laps in Lane 5

Today:
Purpose:  faster than slow
Distance:  10.7 kms plus  1.8 kms cool down
Time: 49' 37" plus  8' 40" cool down
Rate:  4' 40" total
Weather:  sunny, temp 31 degrees, humidity 30%, wind light NE 10 kmph

Week:  55.95 km,  Jan & Year:  147.7 km

I need to get faster just to improve my cruise training pace and the running track at the oval is the best place to do this.
Nice down there this morning, a few runners leaving as I arrived and a couple of young soccer players kicking the ball around. I wouldn't call it training for them.
Very little wind so good conditions, temp nice for faster running.
A usual session for me, the way I do it. Bare feet on grass, change direction after every 5 laps with short break after each 5th lap for a drink.
Good session, quicker than easy but harder than comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home