Two Fruits

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Around The Lake

Today:
Purpose: Pace effort
Distance: 8.2 km
Time:  44' 44"
Rate: 5' 28" per km
Weather:  sun/cloud, temp 21 degrees, humidity 65%, wind light NE 5 kmph

Week:  41.1 km,  March:  94.45 km,  Year:  750.2 km

Not very often do I run around Lake Tuggeranong as a full circuit. It just do anything for me to run on the bike path to start, then there is always construction work, and other users on bikes.
I intended to do this run at a faster pace than normal, but it just didn't happen for the full circuit. Several times I seemed to pick up the pace and felt Ok, but mostly I eased back to a comfortable tempo pace.
Cloudy skies made the humidity high, not the best day to run for me, but another few kms in the bank.
Really would like to average 100 kms per week for this month, that's the plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home