Two Fruits

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Week 23 - Struggle Week

Running:  Year to Date

Distance:  1,986.65 kms in 23 weeks at ave  86.4 kms ( down from 86.8 km at week 22)

Last week: 76.95 kms

Altitude:  Garmin - 71,393 metres in 23 weeks at ave  3,104 metres ( up from 3,100 metres at week 22)
Last week:  3,176 metres

Strava:  74,595 metres

It's been a busy week on the home front, so had a total rest day on Thursday and two walk days of few kms on Monday & Wed.
It put pressure on the weekend to get any running done. Still managed to get to Saturday Parkrun at Risdon Brook dam where I ran 45 seconds faster for the 5km ( 23' 47") then the previous week & then a nice cool down run with a few hills.
Today, a triple over my local hill accounting for 1315 metres of my weekly up hill & 20 kms in distance. Really nice winter day here in Tasmania where there is no sign of the colder conditions expected.
Next week will be busy again, so I'll run whatever I can, whenever I can. With my next big race not until late August, plenty of time to set the base to ramp it up at little later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home