Two Fruits

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Saturday Waiting Game

Today:
Distance: 15.2 km
Time: 83' 05"
Rate: 5' 27" per km
Weather: very warm, sunny, temp 28 degrees, humidity 35%, wind NW at 15kmph
Week: 95.75 km
November: 241.3 km
Year: 3853.6 km

Left a hour too late to get a run in before the heat and humidity made running a little difficult. Decided not to go to Molonglo just in case a speedster decided to climb a mountain or two or try to break the 4 minute mile. Triple Tri in the same area tomorrow, so I slept in a ran from home. I don't usually do out and back training runs but I did today over to Theodore and back on the track behind the houses, past the sub station for about a km or so. GPS said 7.6km so I turned and returned the same way where the little kids at the oval had finally packed up after their Little Athletics meet.
The wind started to blow a bit against on the way home and it is more down hill, but I managed to take about 2 minutes off the out time. Probably, I had had enough by the time I arrived home, the humidity was getting higher with a few clouds rolling in, may get a storm tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home