Two Fruits

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thirteen in a Row

Today:
Distance: 11.25 km
Time: 63' 23"
Rate: 5' 38" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 11 degrees, humidity 60%, wind strong from NW at 25 kmph
Week: 59.45 km
June: 393.25 km
Year: 2485.1 km

Today was the 13th day in a row I have been out for a run, unlucky some might say, but I have well and truly exceeded my limit. Very average performance even with a tail breeze, need a rest day from running. The guys from work will be bike riding tomorrow so a change of exercise type might be the go.
I ran from work to home for lunch via Pine Is, the river, Point Hut and a small hill on the way. I thought about running back to work, another 6.5 km but just couldn't be bothered. Time for a rest day. The bike ride will be easy, plenty of stops and a bit of fun.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home