Two Fruits

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eye See

Today:
Distance: 6.3 km
Time: 32' 44"
Rate: 5' 12" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 28 degrees, humidity 20%, light NW wind
Week: 23.15 km
Oct: 241.55 km
Year: 3906.95 km

Last Friday my glasses decided to fall apart. I have been using frames made of titanium, same as used in rockets to the moon. Never again, not worth the expense. Today I had an appointment with the optometrist around noon, my eyes have slowly improved over the years.
Not much time for a run but I did manage to get down to the river for 10 minutes in the water after a jog around the area. Beaut day.
Great running by Ewen last week, 130 kms is very good in anybody's training. Just wait till he starts going long and hilly before SFT. My aim for Nov and Dec is to get to 5000 kms for the year. It will take some doing, certainly need longer than 6 km per day. I have done 500 kms in a month before, so looks like a repeat is needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home