Two Fruits

Monday, October 20, 2008

New Garmin

Today:
Running: nil
Bike riding: 20 km
Oct: 194.2 km
Year running: 3859.6 km in 42 weeks @ 91.9 km per week ave

I have corrected my placing at BHC, I was told I finished 5th but in fact that was 5th male and 6th overall. Still a good result. Very disappointed not to be able to beat CJ's time, a sub 2 hour run is very good. Let's hope she returns to that form asap.

The good news is Garmin have replaced my Forerunner with a new one. Johnny Appleseed rang this morning to say it is on it's way from Brisbane. Very lucky as it was well out of warranty. But, it did just stop for no apparent reason, doesn't matter how old. I haven't knocked it about over the nearly 3 years. But there are thousand of kms on it over that time. It should be here mid week.

No running today, but I have ridden the bike to work and home now for lunch, back to work this afternoon and home again tonight. Hence the 20 km above. I will return to work via Pine Is to stand in the cool water again for 15 minutes, just helping the healing process a bit more.

1 Comments:

  • Ok, ok I see what your doing. Tell everyone that you haven't recovered from GH and then pull out 27km at a lazy 4:31 pace. A very cunning tactic that caught a few out.

    Great run and good luck about the Garmin.

    By Blogger softshoeshuffle, At October 20, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home