Two Fruits

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Erindale Loop

Today:
Distance: 11.1 km
Time: 62' 37"
Rate: 5' 39" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 19 degrees, humidity 50%, NW wind at 15 kmph
Week: 36.35 km
Oct: 129.5 km
Year: 3794.9 km

You would hardly call it an exciting run, cloudy day, just warm enough to be called spring, uninspiring to say the least. I usually stay at work all day on Tuesday, it's my mid week long run day. So, 11 km is not long. But considering I sat inside and chatted, ate lunch, I did talk myself into going outside.
I have been feeling flat for a while and I thought I should be going better now since Glasshouse, over 4 weeks ago. Some OK runs, but most with plenty of stops even over 10 or so kms. Much better feeling today although slower km rate due to running on rough grass tracks and not on any sort of smooth surface.
From work up Erindale Dr to Ashley Dr roundabout, down towards Isabella Dr, then back towards Tuggeranong. Nearly cut the run short at 9 km but decided to go down to Pine Is. No one around now school kids have returned to class. Stood in the water for 10 minutes before return to work. The day turned out alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home