Two Fruits

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What a Beauty

Today:
Distance: 16.7 km
Time: 88' 24"
Rate: 5' 17" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 18-22 degrees, humidity 45%, wind calm
Week: 55.1 km, Sept: 180.4 km
Year: 3145.1 km in 37 weeks at ave 85.00 kms per week

Near perfect day for being outdoors and getting a few kms done with FFFTM now only 3 weeks away. I hope for a warm day, plenty of dust, no shade and some of the gun runners wilting on the side of the track. That's my only chance of a descent placing, however, I do intend to use it a chance to run a long race a bit faster than I have recently.
The last few years have all been survival events, slow running and walking to ensure I make it to the finish.
Today I ran home for lunch and back to work over the same course as Monday. The lack of wind was good, a faster, not fast, pace than Monday, really enjoyable run.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home