Two Fruits

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tapering, a Couple of Days to Go

Today:
Distance: 6.75 km
Time: 33' 40"
Rate: 4' 59" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 22 degrees, humidity 40%, wind calm
Week: 43.45 km, Feb: 224.6 km, Year: 711.3 km

I know I am a bit of a computer dummy, but our visitors this week showed me how to get this image right. May be there is some more up to date software available, but the method I use will do.
I will experiment a bit over time.
The run followed the yellow line, home down Johnson and Woodcock Dr to a gravel track behind Bonython. Then across a nature park to Pine Is, stand in the receding flood waters for 10 minutes, getting cooler, then up the main road to work.
Nice day, easy run after the first 3 kms which were terrible. A rest day yesterday didn't seem to do any good, legs felt heavy and tired, but got better towards the end.
Carbo loading today, I like the days before a big run, I can eat pasta & noodles every meal.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home