Two Fruits

Monday, February 15, 2010

Weight for Age

Today:
Distance: 14.05 km
Time: 72' 20"
Rate: 5' 09"
Weather: sunny to start, temp 18 degrees, humidity 80%, wind SE at 15 kmph, then cloudy with light drizzle.
Week: 14.05 km, Feb: 195.2 km, Year: 681.9 km

A supervisor at work today asked how old I was, just as I was all set to run home for lunch. He suggested I was older than I actually am. I said I was at "weight for age". So guess one you know the other.
Tapering this week, ease back early in the week, then a couple of nothing days except ride the bike to work and home as usual. It's not a real serious taper, just cut back the distance and speed, otherwise this week and next are a waste of two good running weeks in summer.
Six Foot Track is serious, Maroondah Dam is a tough mountain run, just for fun. And to see if I can break 6 hours for 50 km.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home