Two Fruits

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Home at Last

Today:
Where: Canberra, the nation's capital, Aust.
Distance:  10.15 km
Time: 65' 20"
Rate: Ruth pace - 6' 25" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 9 degrees, humidity 70%, wind calm
Week: 10.15 km, Aug:  109.1 km, Year: 1455.05

I ventured over to Black Mtn peninsular this morning to meet and hope the Tuesday running group remembered me. Lots of familiar faces including Ruth and Byran who kindly ran slow enough for me to keep up as we toured the edges of Lake Burley Griffin.
Just far enough for me to make it without walking, but I am sure unfit. A few consistent weeks and I will be able to return to the usual undulating trails around Canberra.
Meanwhile, just need to get out there & enjoy some sunny running days, it's still late winter !

1 Comments:

  • It was lovely having your company this morning Steve. Thank you for running at "Ruth pace" and giving me an opportunity to catch up on all your adventures. Sounds like you had a great time and know how to really enjoy a holiday:) Now you will be refreshed and back running your usual long distances in no time!

    By Blogger strewth, At August 23, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home