Two Fruits

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Have A Chance

Today:
Distance:  17.35 km
Time:  1 hr 35 mins 20 secs
Rate: 5' 30" per km
Weather: sun/cloud, temp 18 degrees, humidity 70%, wind calm
Week:  29.25 km,  March:  113.55 km,  Year: 949.85 km

The head was full of calculations today when I realized I wouldn't be running on Saturday. Therefore, a long run not in the weekly total.
To maintain 100 kms per week, I needed to get my skates on today and average 17 kms each day for the 4 days left in the week. A week ends on a Sunday, but the yearly week ends on a Saturday. Problem, how to keep from falling below the yellow line and not face elimination.
I did have time today to get the first of the 17 kms done. Not such a bad effort, part bike path on the edge, part dirt tracks, part rough nature park unseen tracks. All still water logged, joined team "Wet deFeet" again. I now have 2 pairs of running shoes at work saturated, but drying slowly.
Tomorrow, let me have time to go again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home