Two Fruits

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Run / Walk Plan

Today:
Distance: 13.00 km
Time: 82' 16"
Rate: 6' 20" per km
Weather: sun/cloud, temp 22 degrees, humidity 60%, wind calm
Week:  26.2 km,  March:  328.5 km,  Year:  1164.8 km

The first 3 days of this week, work wise, have not fitted in with any of my running plan. I didn't run on Monday, called it a rest day.
Same shift at work Tuesday and today, almost a 10 hour work day with under an hour in the city for lunch. No time there to do anything except a few exercises in the bus. Chin ups & sit ups are a good stand by when not much else is possible.
Yesterday I ran after work, may be freshened up from the day off. Today very flat with no go in the legs.
I changed the purpose of the session around and turned it in to a practice effort for the 24 hour. With an alarm going off in the morning just after 5 o'clock, start work this week at 6:15, the day is over half way gone by the time I set out late this afternoon.
I knew there was not much in the tank. Plan B, make something of the outing. At 12 hours gone at Coburg, no doubt I will be tired. I put the 20 min run/ 5 mins walk plan into action over the undulating hills around the back of Theodore & Conder.
It made for a slow km rate, but time was not important today.
Some good ideas gained today out of a nothing run.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home