Two Fruits

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Not There Yet

Today:
Distance:  7.5 km
Time:  42' 42"
Rate: 5' 42" per km
Weather: part sun/cloud, temp 15 degrees, humidity 45%, wind NW 15 kmph
Week:  7.5 km,  August: 36.9 km,  Year:  3020.55 km

It's half way thru August and I haven't reached 10% of my normal monthly kms total.
The keen interest & importantly the energy levels are not there. Looks like it is going to be closer to 5 weeks before I can return to a routine. Slow on a flat course indicates plenty of rest still needed.
In the mean time, I just run when I get a chance. Today, I ran around the lake. Nothing to report, windy, but a surprise was the temp was fairly mild. May be spring is just around the corner.
Probably run home for lunch tomorrow, then a day in Sydney on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home