Two Fruits

Monday, December 24, 2012

Pre Christmas Cheer

Today:
Purpose:  few more in the bank
Distance:  11.55 km
Time;  64' 31"
Rate: 5' 35" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 29 degrees, humidity 38%, wind WNW 20 kmph

Week:  11.55 km,  Dec:  388.45 km,  Year:  4516.6 km

Nothing to report today.
Another nice warm sunny morning, then the clouds rolled in this afternoon and we have had some spectacular thunder, rain & lightning.
A rest day tomorrow for Christmas, then the traditional Boxing Day run up Mt Rob Roy.
I hope everyone has a good Christmas, enjoy the time with family & friends.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site fresh produce traceability

    By Blogger Max, At May 7, 2020 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home