Two Fruits

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Using the Conditions

Today:
Purpose: Strength Building
Distance:  13.65 km
Time:  76' 14"
Rate: 5' 35" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 20 degrees, humidity 25%, wind WNW 30 kmph
Week:  29.00 km,  Dec:  101.8 km,  Year:  4229.95 km

Instead of " just running", I used the weather conditions to assist with some strength building.
Running with the wind behind me, I ran hard up the hill behind Bonython on my way home at lunch time.
With a fairly strong wind blowing against me on the way back to work, I pushed hard again to get some benefit. I did manage to get the km rate down quite a bit even against a strong wind.
Stopped at Pine Is on the way back for a quick 6 minutes in the water. More to cool off than get any real recovery going, but very nice.
A good day, feel as though I achieved something.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home