Two Fruits

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Active Rest Day

Today:
Purpose:  rest day
Distance:  1.6 km
Time:  8' 43"
Rate:  5' 28" per km
Weather: nice sunny day, temp 24 degrees, humidity 50%, wind light NE 12 kmph

Week:  15.65 km,  Mar:  89.65 km,  Year:  1005.15 km

An active rest day as I needed a spell from the distance running.
I had ridden the mountain bike to work early morning as usual, so I had the option of something different to running. I decided on a longer ride home at noon and just enjoy the outdoors.
Even lazier, I took the car back to work but stopped at the river for 10 minutes standing in the river. Before that, I did run a mile to keep the legs turning over.
For a rest day, it was really good. I hope the freshening up will help over the next 10 days before the next rest when we head off to Tassie for 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home