Two Fruits

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tough Conditions

Today:
Purpose:  rolling along
Distance:  15.7 km
Time:  87' 57"
Rate:  5' 36" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 25 degrees, humidity 65%, wind calm

Week:  29.5 km,  Feb: 360.75 km,  Year: 883.5 km

Another training run during the week with no purpose than to add kms to the bank balance.
The target for this week is 135 kms, so the more that can be done early, the less to be done later in the week leaving me with some freshness to attack the Saturday long run.
Comparing with last week, I'm only 1.05 kms behind, close enough. But, the weather forecast is not good for the rest of the week. Just have to do what I can, when I can.
Today, nothing more than a long way to get home at lunch time and back to work.
The humid conditions with a warm cloudy day are not in my favour. I don't like humidity, much prefer dry, sunny conditions.
However, not too bad today. Still on plan.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home