Two Fruits

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Can't Stop Yet

Today:
Purpose: keep moving
Distance:  11.15 km
Time: 62' 51"
Rate:  5' 38" per km
Weather: part sun/cloud, temp 13 degrees, humidity 80%, wind calm

Week:  11.15 km, July:  266.15 km,  Year:  3141.3 km

A rest day yesterday didn't help the first couple of kms today. Tired legs & feeling flat, I stopped to stretch. That helped loosen up the legs & a better consistent pace after that.
A young girl run past me but much too fast for me to keep pace.
I was running a lap of Lake Tuggeranong on one of the few occasions I do. It must have been Lake Stakes as some fast & some slow runners were coming towards me.
I finished up completing the lap of the lake, then a detour into part of Bonython to make the distance respectable.
Much better after the slow start, good at the end.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home