Two Fruits

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Winds & Hills

Today:
Purpose: changed at every corner
Distance:  13.05 km
Time:  79' 38"
Rate: 6' 06" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 17 degrees, humidity 60%, wind strong NW 30 kmph

Week:  36.15 km,  Oct: 280.3 km,  Year: 4300.8 km

The purpose changed every corner I went around today so much so that it didn't achieve much at all.
First, meant to be a faster tempo run, but that changed as I was so slow on the flat, I went up the hill behind Bonython on my way home. I really need some sessions on the Calwell oval.
Second, with the benefit of some down hill, the strong wind meant another hard effort required to get no where on my way back.
The day really turned into a strength run with no speed. Not wasted, by not what was needed.
That's the way it goes sometimes.

1 Comments:

  • Missed you at the hour race. You would have made the top 10. Thought you might have squeezed it in during smoko break but there must have been passengers.

    By Blogger Ewen, At October 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home