Two Fruits

Monday, March 12, 2007

Recovery

Sunday: Nil
Monday: Nil

You know how hard the run was when days later the legs and abs are still complaining. Both calf and quads are not happy although a short ride on the bike this morning to take the car for a service and collect it again have greatly improved the situation. A bit of active recovery for a few days with a short jog on Wednesday maybe on the cards.

I am not good at this resting, seems like a waste of good running days especially when the opportunity is there to get out and about.Other than getting over the run, feel as though nothing else has gone amiss, so it won't be long before I can get out there again. Winter is not that far away when I can hibernate for a few months.

1 Comments:

  • I feel so much better reading that your legs and abs are still complaining! I don't know what part of me isn't complaining! I have a massage tomorrow morning - hopefully it won't be too painful.

    Tried looking for you after the race but too many people. I went for a walk down to the Blue Lake after the race - had to keep moving!

    By Blogger CJ, At March 12, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home